I wrote a little bit on keeping thin. Imma expand on that later, but one thing I’ve noted over the last month…my daily calorie burn is around 3000. And this is with a desk job…I spend the majority of my days and weeks sitting still.
Now, considering that we’re recommended to eat about 2000 calories per day, burning 3000 explains a couple of things.
- First, why I have an unusually large appetite for a 52 year old.
- Second, it seems I need it, because of the number of calories I burn.
- Third, Imma guess this contributes to my maintaining the same waist size since high school.
- Fourth, even in a sedentary job like mine, you can still keep active enough to burn major calories.
- Fifth, the experts are experts in general things. You are a specific thing, and one of the best things you can do for your health and wellbeing is to ignore them.